Students Visas


With the F-1 or M-1 visa, studying in the United States is possible!

Both allow full-time study in that country and share the non-immigrant visa category. For this, you must be registered and enrolled in a school approved by the Student and Exchange Visitor Program, Immigration and Customs Control.

If that is your case, it is essential to start the visa application process as soon as possible. You count on our migratory accompaniment to start.


What are these programs about?



It allows you to enter the country as a full-time student, either at a university, college, seminary, or other accredited institutions.



This type of visa is for vocational students, also called non-academic programs, such as language training.

Frequent quiestions

Do we offer intrview training?

Yes, we do. You can count on our complete immigration support service.


Do we provide legal advice?

No, we don’t. We provide help realated to fill out documents and forms before USCIS or the court. The presentation is Prose, it means that you represent yourself.


Do we represent you legally in the courts of justice?

We do not represent before the court, you require the support of an accredited lawyer.


Do you know in advance the result of your procedure?

We act responsibly and therefore we can neither advise nor determine the outcome of any case.